Your privacy and trust are very important for Adventure Photos by Vallarta Adventure, S.A. de C.V. Therefore, we want to ensure that you are aware of the measures we implemented to safeguard the privacy, integrity, processing, and protection of your information in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Federal Law, published in the Official Journal dated July 5th, 2010 (“Personal Data Law”).
1. Identity of the “Responsible Party”
Adventure Photos by Vallarta Adventure, S.A. de C.V. It is a legal entity properly incorporated according to the laws of Mexico located at Avenida de las Palmas, Lote 39, Manzana 4 Villa 4, Fraccionamiento Nuevo Vallarta in the Municipality of Bahia de Banderas, Nayarit.
2. Data Gathering
Adventure Photos by Vallarta Adventure, S.A. de C.V., may obtain personal data from you (“Personal Data”) and/or (“Financial Data”) that may be necessary for the adequate rendering of its services (“The Services”).
Said Personal and/or Financial data may include but is not limited to the following:
- Full name
- Contact information such as address, telephone, cell phone, and email.
- Personal identification data such as age, gender, marital status, and nationality.
- Governmental information such as the Federal Taxpayers Registration Number (RFC) and/or the Personal Identification Number (CURP).
- Third party’s information such as, relative´s names and companions in relation to the Services provided by the Company.
- Emergency contact information
- Credit card and bank account numbers.
3. Data Processing Purpose
The Personal and/or Financial Data that you provide shall be used for the following purposes:
- The execution of all the activities related to fulfilling the requested services, including but not limited to request processing and service administration, as well as the collection, clarification, investigation, and billing of charges related to the services.
- The offering, administration, and promotion of the services.
- The offering of products, promotions, and benefits associated with the services and with the establishments that accept them through electronic, telephone, and printed media.
- The creation and implementation of statistical and analytic processes.
- Carrying out the collection and payments related to the Services.
- The execution of any complementary activity necessary for fulfilling Services.
- Contacting the designated persons in case of emergency.
- Carry out inquiries, investigations, and reviews relating to complaints or claims.
- Contacting doctors and other personnel related to the Services.
- Contact you for any Services related topic or regarding the Privacy Notice.
4. Personal and/or Financial Data Disclosure Rights.
Since the processing of Personal and Financial Data is required to offer the Services, there is a possibility that Vallarta Adventures, S.A de C.V. is required to disclose it to Affiliated Companies, non-affiliated third parties, as well as our Commercial Associates, and External Consultants, therefore the consent is given to share it with the following companies:
I. Non-Affiliated Third parties
Adventure Photos by Vallarta Adventure, S.A. de C.V. shall disclose your Personal and Financial Data to services providers you support or complement the Services, including, among others, Telemarketing Companies, Sales Agents and Commission Agents, Data Processing And Printing Companies, Marketers (printed or electronic), Parcel Services, Security And Transportation Of Values Companies, Advertising Agencies, Data Management companies (physical or electronic media) with the aim of supporting the Services.
II. Commercial Associates
Adventure Photos by Vallarta Adventure, S.A. de C.V., shall disclose your Personal and Financial Data to commercial partners with the aim of operating complementary services such as Insurance Companies and Agents, Airlines and Companies that operate along with Adventure Photos by Vallarta Adventure, S.A. de C.V. some kind of software or programs, as well as any data processing infrastructure that works as a platform for the Services.
III. External Consultants
Adventure Photos by Vallarta Adventure, S.A. de C.V. shall disclose your Personal and Financial Data to external consultants for collections related to the Services and to assist Adventure Photos by Vallarta Adventure, S.A. de C.V. regarding any legal controversy that may arise because of the Services, such as Collection Agencies or External Auditors (legal and accounting).
5. Means to enforce “ACCO Rights”
According to the Personal Data Law, you have the right to exercise at any moment your Access, Correction, Cancellation and Opposition rights (“ACCO Right “) directly before the Company.
- Access: You shall be able to request information on the Personal and/or Financial Data that Adventure Photos by Vallarta Adventure, S.A. de C.V. has on file by means of the “Customer Service Specialized Unit” of the ACCO Right form, which may be requested from said unit.
- Correction: In case some information is not accurate or is wrong, you shall have the right to request its correction. For your protection and benefit, it may be necessary to request documentation that supports the corrections that you wish to carry out.
- Cancellation: You shall be able to cancel the Personal and/or Financial Data that Adventure Photos by Vallarta Adventure, S.A. de C.V., has on file once the services have finished. You shall be notified, understanding that the Company shall not be required to cancel the data in such events as stated in the Data Protection Law.
- Opposition: You will have the right at any time to oppose the processing of your Personal and/or Financial Data. Adventure Photos by Vallarta Adventure, S.A. de C.V. shall not be required to stop the data processing in those cases specified by the Data Protection Law.
The exercise of your ACCO Rights is free of charge; Adventure Photos by Vallarta Adventure, S.A. de C.V. shall only request the payment of the justified shipping expenses or reproduction of the information costs in the event that some of the data is not accurate or wrong.
6. Revocation of consent
According to the Personal Data Law, you have the right to exercise at any moment a revocation of consent regarding the Data processing, according to the rules stated in number 5 above, and in accordance with the Data Law.
7. Changes to the Privacy Notice
Any change carried out in the Privacy Notice shall be carried out by Adventure Photos by Vallarta Adventure, S.A. de C.V. by publishing them in a newspaper or through our page https://www.adventures-photos.com/ and/or by e-mail.
8. Customer Service Special Unit
The Privacy Notice hereto is available at the Vallarta Adventures, S.A. de C.V. Customer Services Office at:
Paseo Las Palmas 39A, Nuevo Vallarta, Bahía de Banderas Nayarit, C.P. 63732
+52 322 29712 12 ext. 3
Central Standard Time: 7:00 am 7:00 pm, Sunday to Sunday
You will be receiving this notice to be informed of the security measures and personal data protection that Vallarta Adventures, S.A de C.V. has implemented to safeguard your information, expecting to solve any doubt or comment that may arise about how we compile, use and protect your information.
BOOK YOUR FREE SESSION
All guests staying at one of our partner hotels enjoy a Complimentary Photo Session. Contact us and book yours now!
CANCUN & RIVIERA MAYA ● PUERTO VALLARTA ● LOS CABOS ● HUATULCO ● PANAMA ● COSTA RICA ● DOMINICAN REPUBLIC